- Senior Staff Scientist , Beckman Coulter Life Sciences
- CEO, Patient Advocate Foundation
- Massachusetts Volunteer State Ambassador, National Organization for Rare Disorders
- Rare New England BOD & MD, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Vice President, Science, DNAnexus
- Chief Medical and Scientific Officer, Takeda
- Chief Data Officer, Broad Institute
- Medical Oncologist, The Broad Institute/ DFCI
- Chairman/Director, Foundation for USP7-Related Diseases
- Director, Oncology Translational Genomics , AstraZeneca
"It is pretty evident that the Festival is the most forward-thinking genetics/genomics festival out there and I am incredibly excited to share ideas with such a tremendous list of presenters and attendees."
"This Festival brings together different perspectives from stakeholders including clinicians, scientists, patients, ethicists and more. Thinking “outside the box” is key to advance the field of genomics."
"The festival of genomics attracts a large audience and is accessible with diverse coverage of the field. I feel this is a good forum to foster more collaboration and innovation."
"Being successful in genomics requires bringing together people from multiple disciplines with multiple view points. The festival embraces that idea and gets us all talking together."