- Director, AACR Project Genie Coordinating Centre , AACR
- CMO & CSO, Takeda
- Vice President, Translational Development, Research & Early Development , Celgene
- VP, Computational Biology and Genomics , Biogen
- Director, Genome Sequence Informatics , Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
- Associate Scientific Director, Genomic Medicine , PAREXEL International
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Associate Scientific Director, Janssen R&D
- Director Precision Medicine , Pfizer
- Senior Director, Head of Genome Informatics, Regeneron Genetics Center
"It is pretty evident that the Festival is the most forward-thinking genetics/genomics festival out there and I am incredibly excited to share ideas with such a tremendous list of presenters and attendees."
"This Festival brings together different perspectives from stakeholders including clinicians, scientists, patients, ethicists and more. Thinking “outside the box” is key to advance the field of genomics."
"The festival of genomics attracts a large audience and is accessible with diverse coverage of the field. I feel this is a good forum to foster more collaboration and innovation."
"Being successful in genomics requires bringing together people from multiple disciplines with multiple view points. The festival embraces that idea and gets us all talking together."