Everyone is welcome at the Festival of Genomics!
We took down the walls on all of our content, and created a single low priced pass for everyone. We believe that this was a fairer option over tiered pricing and access.
Paying $59 for a Festival Pass, gave access to all the content on the Horizon stages, the Prism stage, In the Loop, the Live Lounge and all the features and exhibitors across the two days.
Patient groups or patients were able to gain free access!
What was included in the Festival Pass?
- Access to Horizon Stages 1 & 2 - 20 minute presentations with 5 minutes for Q&A
- Access to the Prism Stage - 50 minute panel debates including 'Game of Genomes' discussion
- Access to In the Loop - 90 minute sessions focused on group discussions and solution generation for some of the field’s most pressing questions
- Access to the Live Lounge - hear bite sized insights from patients, clinicians, and leading solution providers
- Hear from 80+ speakers
- Access to the full exhibition floor across the two days
- Drinks reception hosted by SOPHiA GENETICS
- Watch the Disorder Rare Disease Short Film Festival
- Join the Talkaoke, our unique “flying saucer of chat” to explore the interconnection of the many essential themes, ideas and opinions setting the Festival abuzz
- Access to the Rare Disease Patient Track built by Rare New England
- Watch 'The Play' run by Lynn Bush from Columbia University
- Free wi-fi and access to our handy app