Bioinformatics + Next Generation Sequencing Laboratory:
- Bacterial genomes
De novo assembly, gene annotation, comparative genomics, antibiotic resistance, biosynthetic clusters and analysis of specific functions and networks.
- IM7: service of Immunogenomics
For analyzing TCR and BCR repertoires
- Microbiome analysis
New improved MG7 tool for taxonomic profiling and customized functional profiling projects
- We work with Big Data in Bioinformatics
Bio4j, our integrative platform using the new graph database paradigm
- Genome7 Lab
Using powerful sequencing platforms integrated with advanced bioinformatics pipelines and our in-house NGS expertise we can offer you an integrated solution for your genomics, metagenomics or transcriptomics projects.
- High quality results for your NGS projects regardless the size of them, from a few samples to very large scale projects
- The newest platforms of the best massive sequencing technologies.
- A solution for all the aspects of an NGS project, from samples to results
AddressPlaza Campo Verde 3